INSTITUTION: Dean of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW), Nowoursynowska 159 Str.
CITY: 02-776 Warsaw, Poland
POSITION : associate professor
DISCIPLINE: animal histology and embriologu
KEY WORDS: veterinary medicine, animal histology, animal embryology
DESCRIPTION (field, expectations, comments):
[in accordance with the Article 118a of the Act of 27 July Law on Higher Education (OJ no 164, poz. 1365, as amended) Added Article 1 paragraph 91) of the Act dated. 18.03.2011 Act – Law on Higher Education, the Law on Academic Degrees and the Academic Title and Degrees and Title in the field of art and certain other acts (Journal of Laws No. 84, pos.455), and the Statute of the University].
The candidate should meet the requirements under Article 109, points 1-5 of the Act – Law on Higher Education and the Statute of the University (annex 6 point 9).
– The candidate should hold a PhD in veterinary medicine
– The candidate should hold a DVM degree and has received the diploma evaluation not less than good.
– The candidate should be prepared to: lead classes in the field of animals histology and embryology.
– The candidate should demonstrate practical skills in the field of histological, cytological and microscopic techniques.
– The candidate should have great scientific achievements of scientific publications in field of histology or histopathology as well as practical experience in these areas.
– The candidate should demonstrate outstanding potential for teaching and work in team. The successful candidate is expected to high predisposition to teach classes, supported by relevant experience.
– Fluency in Polish, English and basic Latin is required .
Those joining the contest should submit an application form for employment sent to the Dean of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, must be accompanied by:
• application for employment
• a copy of the DVM and PhD diploma
• a list of papers published and accepted for print (editorial certificate required)
• candidate’s statement (on a special press) that such meets the requirements of Article.
109. points1-5 in the Act – Law on Higher Education and declaration that WULS (SGGW) will be his main place of work as defined in the/in the Act (printed issue of Personal Affairs Division)
• a certificate authorizing an occupational medicine physician to work in a position.
In addition, people from outside the university:
• personal questionnaire, two pictures
• feedback from the last job
• a work certificate or a certificate of employment,
The contestant will be judged and the results announced until 08.11.2013, on the bulletin board of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, in front of the Dean’s Office.