All international applications to SGGW are handled through IMS. Please do not send any documents directly to University. All documents for final registration (please see supporting check list) must be send directly to local IMS Agent. Local Agent checks and collects required documents and then sends completed set of required documents to the University. Scans are not acceptable.
|Online IMS Application Form registration|
|Application fee and supporting documents|
|Preparation Course (optional)|
Application Requirements for Entrance Exam
1. Completed Application Form
2. Entrance Exam registration form
3. Proof of application fee payment
4. Fee Transfer form
Registration fee (650 EUR ) and Documents required for Final Registration
1. Proof of passing the entrance exam (or proof of exemption due to university level course credit)
2. Housing form (can be downloaded from IMS website) – please complete & send as soon as possible.
3. Complete application form for The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine SGGW in Warsaw.
4. 2 photos + electronic version for your electronic student ID card. The electronic photo must be:
• A colour photo (made within last 3 months) 4.5 x 3.5 cm at 300 DPI, 24-bit colour, JPEG form, Head upright – head must cover more than 50% of the picture.
5a). Secondary/High school diploma:
• Original certificate or its duplicate, with Apostille (fee may be required to obtain an Apostille),
• Certified translation into Polish .
6. Certificate of tetanus vaccination (in Polish or legally certified copy in English) with the name and handwritten signature of doctor.
7. Proof of academic degree – BA, BSc, or academic records (if applicable).
8. Completed Medical Report Form (can be downloaded from IMS website) certified translation into Polish or legally certified copy in English.
9. Medical insurance coverage for studying in Poland – (blue EHIC card for EU residents)
10. Copy of passport + copy of visa for non-EU residents b).
11. Copy of payment of registration fee (send before 15th August 2015).
a) does not concern Irish and UK candidates graduated in the same year as they apply to SGGW. They must submit documents until 30 March 2016 (leaving certificate cannot be provisional)
b ) Visa or residence permit (for non-EU residents) – applicants from outside the EU must contact the Polish Embassy in their country, prior to arriving into Poland.
All documents and detailed information you will find : http://www.ims-medstudy.com/_Veterinary_School_Download__Application__Registration_Material_Warsaw